The WEST King Pacific Lodge
Guests of WEST
Experience comfort and value in the iconic King Pacific Lodge
We’ve spoken to so many over the years and have a solid understanding of what services and amenities are important. Our guest rooms are designed in the spirit of a modern and efficient lodge; simple and authentic featuring many fine details and finishing touches.
The lodge features a welcoming dining area and multiple lounge areas, comfortable rooms, spa (hot tub, steam room, sauna) and everything you’ll need to enjoy time with friends, family and business associates.
Whether you’re here to spend time with friends, family or corporate clients, be assured you will receive individualized service and attention to detail.
We continue to build and refine our fishing lodge and product offering including:
- Contemporary 34 guest floating fishing and adventure lodge.
- Convenient packages including round-trip airfare from Vancouver, unlimited fishing, delicious meals.
- The best fishing fleet on the coast!
- And most of all – a wonderful, welcoming staff including many from local communities.
WILDERNESS VIEW ROOM: Overlooking the temperate rainforest, these rooms are exceptionally quiet and overlook the forest and inter-tidal area. Enjoy occasional glimpses of wildlife from your room. Spacious rooms feature a king or split-king beds and slate-lined bathrooms with deep soaker-tubs and wilderness views. (450 sq feet)
OCEAN VIEW ROOM: Spacious rooms offer spectacular views over St Johns Harbour. Each features king or split-king beds and slate-lined en-suite bathrooms with expansive ocean views. (450 sq feet)
Located 350 miles north of Vancouver BC. Travel in comfort with Pacific Coastal’s Saab 340 aircraft to Bella Bella on British Columbia’s beautiful Central Coast
When you arrive in Bella Bella, prepare for an exciting 10 minute Sikorsky 76 Helicopter ride direct to King Pacific Lodge – Milbanke Sound
Mere minutes from King Pacific Lodge hot spots including Cape Mark, Cape Swain and the Notch all within 10 minutes. Our favorite spot, Cheney Point is a mere 5 minutes away!
Click Here for Fishing Chart
At WEST, we understand how important your safety and time is to yourself, your business and most importantly your family.
- We’re proud to partner with Pacific Coastal Airlines and Helijet to ensure you’re travel between Vancouver and our lodge location is as seamless and predictable as possible.
- Travel 1 hour 20 minutes on Pacific Coastal Airlines A340 turbo-prop aircraft to our Central Coast hub of Bella Bella. Once on the ground, we’ll escort you to our chartered Helijet ‘Sikorsky’ 76 helicopter for a scenic flight into the lodge.
- All baggage, freight, and your returning catch will be exchanged efficiently and your total flight time to and from the lodge or Vancouver should not exceed 2 hours.
- For return flights, we anticipate a 7:30am or 7:45am check in, and arrival to Vancouver at approximately 1:30pm or 2:45pm.
Our friendly crew is always available to assist and to do our best to accommodate travel between our partner hotels and the airport.