Early reports are in! Expect incredible fishing in 2014!
Many of our fishing lodge friends in the north coast are reporting excellent catches of Chinook salmon. A small number of early run Coho are also showing.
Ocean conditions continue to be very favourable and the fishing is expected to continue to produce and improve.
“George, the early fishing is awesome – they keep piling in from offshore and are headed your way!”
While the runs of Pacific Pilchard seem to have reduced in numbers on the coast, the population of Pacific Herring have continued to improve. Huge schools of baitfish are being reported coast-wide and surely contributing to the healthy returns of salmon.
New for 2014 is the WEST’s Milbanke Lodge facility. After reeling in the “Big One”, WEST’s guests can look forward to enjoying a refined and comfortable atmosphere. Formerly a private eco lodge, the “King Pacific Lodge” will now be operated by WEST Sport Fishing.
We still have excellent dates to fill during 2014. Should you still be looking for a fishing trip – we’d love to see you on the water! Contact us today!
Email us for available dates and information!
|Lodge at Dusk|
|Attention to Detail|
West Sport Fishing 2014
- Return Airfare Vancouver provided by a combination of fixed wing and helicopter aircraft
- Double occupancy ensuite accommodation – exclusive to 22 guests
- Excellent meals and snacks
- Self-Guided, Instructed and Fully guided fishing and adventure experiences from our 20ft Custom designed Ironwood boats
- Professional catch care
- Friendly, experienced staff; eager to ensure your trip is a success.
- A warm and inviting lodge featuring comfortable lounges, local artwork and exceptional service.